Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Seminar, Beijing, China 26 March 2017
– Project co-leader Tracey Bretag will be speaking on the topic of plagiarism in academic publishing.
Contract Cheating and Assessment Design Symposium, UniSA, Adelaide, 13 April 2017
– The Contract Cheating and Assessment Design project team will be sharing findings from the recently concluded student and staff nationwide survey of contract cheating, with invited guests from institutions and organisations around Australia.
Plagiarism across Europe and Beyond, Brno Czechia, 24-26 May 2017
– As part of an Erasmus grant, project co-leader Tracey Bretag will be speaking at the Conference and collaborating with colleagues in academic integrity in Brno and Prague.
5th World Conference on Research Integrity (WCRI), Amsterdam, Netherlands, 28-31 May 2017
– Project co-leader Tracey Bretag will be attending.
8th Asia-Pacific Forum on Educational Integrity (APCEI), 6-7, University of Sydney, November, 2017
– The Contract Cheating and Assessment Design project team will be attending.